- A New Study Says It’s Better To Lose Weight Earlier In Life Forbes
- People who lose weight to go from obese to overweight by midlife can halve their risk of death, finds study MEAWW
- Study: It’s better to lose weight earlier in life PoliticalLore.com
- Weight between young adulthood and midlife linked to early mortality Science Daily
- Midlife weight loss unlikely to reduce risk of an early death, scientists find The Telegraph
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Brought to you by Google News. Read the rest of the article here.